About Wolf Elder Law
Wolf Elder Law is dedicated to providing experienced, useful legal advice about Medicaid and other subjects relevant to Florida’s seniors. In fact, our entire practice is focused entirely on seniors’ legal needs and Medicaid planning. That focus helps us understand and anticipate our clients’ needs in a way other firms don’t.
Our firm, founded by attorney Amanda M. Wolf, devotes our practice to Medicaid, VA benefits, elder law, estate planning and related issues. We understand the unique perspective of people running their affairs later in life: you may be managing valuable assets acquired over a long career, or struggling to manage a budget based on savings and Social Security benefits. Whether you want to secure benefits that will help you today or make an estate plan for your family’s future, we can help. We will answer your questions promptly and thoroughly, so that you can make informed decisions about your future with confidence.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Securing Medicare benefits
- Securing Medicaid benefits
- Securing veterans’ benefits
- Incapacity planning including powers of attorney, advance healthcare directives and surrogate designations
- Drafting and review of wills and trusts
- Probate services
A Firm Known For Medicaid Assistance And Successful Representation Of Seniors
Founding attorney Amanda M. Wolf is an experienced, board-certified elder law attorney practicing in Florida. She has been practicing law since 2004, and has earned a reputation for success in Tampa and beyond. Amanda is an active member of both the Tampa community and the professional legal community. Her engagements include:
- Frequent lectures to audiences throughout the state on elder law issues,
- Former member of the Board of Directors for the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
- Former co-chair of the Medicaid and Government Benefits section of the Florida Bar Association
- Member of the Florida Bar Elder Law Section
- Member of the Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Former member of the Sun City Center Chamber of Commerce
- 2009 recipient of the Tampa Bay Young Legal Professional of the Year award
- In 2012, Wolf Elder Law, P.A. won Silver in the Best of South Tampa Law firm division and Bronze in the Best of South Shore Law firm division
Call Us To Schedule A Consultation
No matter what questions you are facing, the first step is to speak with an attorney who can help you understand the issue you are facing in the context of Florida law. It’s important to work with a lawyer you can trust, which is why Wolf Elder Law offers a no-obligation initial consultation. We will listen to the details of your situation and explain how we can help. We’ll answer your questions.
We strive to meet all of your legal needs. We understand that every person’s story is unique, which is why we put the time into understanding who you are and exactly how our legal assistance can help you achieve your goals.