Elder Law Needs
Elder Law Can Help You And Your Aging Loved Ones
Elder law is a broad area of the law that covers a wide range of issues that are especially relevant to seniors as well as younger family members who help and support their aging parents, grandparents or other loved ones. These issues include legal questions related to retirement, Social Security, estate planning, healthcare planning, guardianship, benefits programs and many more.
Because elder law has so many components, it can be helpful to work with an attorney who specializes specifically in elder law and is not distracted by unrelated matters. Our founding attorney, Amanda M. Wolf, is a board-certified elder law specialist, as recognized by the Florida Bar. This certification means that Amanda has received additional training in elder law matters, has proven her knowledge through formal exams, and continues to receive periodic continuing education in order to stay apprised of new developments in the field so that she can provide the best possible legal advice to her clients.
What Wolf Elder Law Can Do For You
Our firm understands that legal planning can be an emotional undertaking for you and your family and that professional legal advice, prompt attention, and public benefits qualification are of primary importance to families facing these issues. To that end, our law office provides the following services:
- Consultation: In-depth discussion of your goals and options to potentially achieve your goals including the pros and cons of the various choices.
- Asset Review: Thorough examination of assets for public benefits qualification and/or estate planning purposes.
- Detailed Explanation of Options for Estate Planning: Thorough explanation of the available estate planning options available for your specific situation, whether you desire to avoid probate, to protect special needs beneficiaries, or to protect assets.
- Detailed Explanation of Options for public benefits qualification (including Medicaid and Veterans Benefits): Thorough explanation of the available planning strategies available for your specific situation.
- Full-Service Estate Planning: Implementation of the selected Medicaid or VA Qualification Estate Plan and preparation of the associated legal documents.
- Completion of the Medicaid Application Process: Including preparation of forms and follow-through. My office will deal directly with Medicaid on your behalf throughout the completion of the application process.
- Referral to the Department of Veterans Affairs: To assist you with the completion of the VA application.
In everything we do, we make a point of working side-by-side in collaboration with our clients. Our goal is to keep you up to date on the details of your case, so that you can make informed, confident decisions when needed. We will provide answers to all of your questions, no matter how simple or complex.
Get Started With A Consultation
Before you commit to a lawyer, you deserve a chance meet and decide for yourself if it’s a good fit. That’s why Wolf Elder Law offers an initial consultation by phone or in our Tampa and Sun City Center offices. We will listen to your story, and explain exactly how we can help in your specific case.